NeoBux - The #1 PTC in the world!

I have to agree that I have been slightly biased towards ProBux, having featured it as the first PTC on this blog. That apart, NeoBux is by far the #1 PTC website in the world and is a personal favorite of mine.

Like other top PTC sites like ProBux, Clixsense and NerdBux, the functioning of NeoBux is the same. You are paid to click ads. You can also earn extra cash by completing Mini Jobs which are listed under the Offers tab on the top right hand corner of the website.


To register for free on NeoBux click the banner below


                        


Once you click the above banner it will take you to the registration page as below


                     

As you can see above, all you need to do is choose an username and enter other details like password, your PayPal or Payza email etc and click continue. I would recommend having one dedicated unique username for all PTC's just like I have outlined in my First Post.

If you don't have a PayPal account and don't know how to get one, do go through my step by step guide at All about PayPal.

Once you click continue it will send you an activation link in your email and once you click that your account would be active. All you need to do then is start clicking ads on a daily basis to accumulate funds in your account. You need to do it each and every day so get used to it. Plus it hardly takes what, around 5-10 mins of your time. This daily habit of clicking ads would be helpful to you once you start renting referrals. As I had mentioned in the ProBux post, you have to keep clicking ads everyday to receive referral income from your rented and direct referrals. The way to make money with NeoBux is to have a combination of Rented and Direct referrals. Rented referrals start with as low as $0.60 for 3 referrals.

I shall explain a tried and tested plan on how to make consistent money everyday from NeoBux using rented referrals in a separate post.

If you still haven't registered at NeoBux, you can do so by clicking the banner below


                       

Don't forget to check out the FAQ and Help options on the NeoBux site once you register. They have a ton of information there including an Earnings Calculator that shows you how much money you can make with various combinations of Rented and Direct referrals.

NeoBux is one of the most preferred PTC sites as it has been online since 2007 and has been consistently paying it's members without missing a single payment. I highly recommend it.

So join me in becoming part of the PTC revolution with NeoBux.


Click Smart, Click Everyday!!

Click to Riches!!!!


0 comments:

ABOUT ME

I am a Sales & Marketing executive with 13+ years of experience in different domains. Working in the Corporate world, I always longed to do something of my own. The Internet Marketing business seemed to make the most sense due to it's micro cost for setup as well as sustenance.

I am dedicating this blog to providing a bird's eye view to the world of Paid to Click (PTC) sites. It is my endeavour to provide you with the most authentic information which will help you earn a decent income (in Dollars, I might add), consistently, in the long run.

Let me make it amply clear that this is no highway to fast riches. It is a measured path and one which requires a lot of dedication and patience.

You have taken the first step by coming to this site. I hope you won't be disappointed.

If you have any queries or questions do not hesitate to get in touch with me at thecashhopper@gmail.com

Click Smart, Click Everyday!!

Click to Riches!!!!