Your Click to Riches!

When I first stumbled upon this "Make Money Online" story, I had no idea where I was or what I was doing. Literally! I have lost count of the number of sites I have been to in my search of the Holy Grail of making money online. After countless months of searching I have indeed managed to find the Holy Grail and that is that there is NO HOLY GRAIL. 

What does exists, though, is the possibility of making a fair bit of money online each day, every day. 

This blog is my attempt to uncover the truth behind a lot of online money making ideas or programs. Among other things, I am going to focus a lot of my energy towards genuine Paid To Click (PTC) Websites like ProBux, NeoBux, Clixsense, NerdBux etc

                              PTC - Your Click to Riches!!

For those of you who are not familiar with this concept, PTC's are basically websites which pay you to click ads. Yes! You heard that right! These websites pay you hard cash just to click on ads and watch them for a specified time - ranging from 10 secs to 30 secs.

Now you would ask me, why on earth would someone pay to click ads. The answer is very simple - Advertising. Thousands of companies spend a fortune every year to advertise their products. Not every one watches these ads. How many times have you skipped an ad on Youtube before a video starts. I am sure a lot of you have; I have for sure. So how about instead paying you to view these ads. Ah! Money! That does the trick and that's essentially the foundation of PTC websites.

Now let me share with you the Good and the Not so good (I don't like negativity) of PTC websites.

The Good - Almost all PTC websites are 100% FREE to join. All you require is an email address. I recommend having one email address dedicated solely to PTC work.

The Not so Good - PTC websites pay anywhere from $0.001 to $0.01 per click for a Standard Membership. Ah huh! Disappointing. Yes and No. I mean yes the amount is really really small but then who would pay you like a dollar just to view an ad for 30 secs huh...Makes sense??

So what is the real game then? How can one earn a sizable income daily of say $80 and more.

This blog will help you uncover all the mysteries. It will act as your definitive guide in the PTC world.

I will show you step by step how you can earn a decent consistent income by clicking ads.

What is required of you is patience and perseverance. It gets really boring in the first few weeks when you keep clicking 15 - 20 ads a day only to see your accounts go up by a few cents. But that patience and discipline is required. It will benefit you exponentially in the long run as I will show you.

From my next post onward I shall describe the most popular and legit PTC websites like ProBux, NeoBux, NerdBux, Clixsense etc that have been around since a while and have never missed a payment. After all you need a website which really pays you hard cash after all the clicking you have done!

                     Basic Requirements needed before you start joining PTC sites


  • A dedicated computer (desktop or laptop).
  • A dedicated (unlimited plan if possible) Internet connection. 
  • A dedicated email address. I would recommend getting a separate Gmail account if you don't already have one. I f you have one, go in for a new one and use it solely for PTC sites.
  • A PayPal account - PTC sites pay you through a variety of online payment processors. PayPal is common to all of them hence I suggest having only a PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account and don't know how to open one, don't worry! Go through the step by step guide I have prepared for you at All About PayPal.
  • Tons of Patience and Perseverance. Trust me, this is the most important requirement.  

So get set to journey with the CashHopper in the rewarding arena of PTC.


Click Smart, Click Everyday!!

Click to Riches!!!!


0 comments:

ABOUT ME

I am a Sales & Marketing executive with 13+ years of experience in different domains. Working in the Corporate world, I always longed to do something of my own. The Internet Marketing business seemed to make the most sense due to it's micro cost for setup as well as sustenance.

I am dedicating this blog to providing a bird's eye view to the world of Paid to Click (PTC) sites. It is my endeavour to provide you with the most authentic information which will help you earn a decent income (in Dollars, I might add), consistently, in the long run.

Let me make it amply clear that this is no highway to fast riches. It is a measured path and one which requires a lot of dedication and patience.

You have taken the first step by coming to this site. I hope you won't be disappointed.

If you have any queries or questions do not hesitate to get in touch with me at thecashhopper@gmail.com

Click Smart, Click Everyday!!

Click to Riches!!!!